- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Environmental Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will manage and cultivate close working relationships with Singapore-based companies and assist them to internationalise their businesses.
- You are expected to take on a business development role involving the identification and analysis of business opportunities in the environment services sector in targeted markets, including Southeast Asia, China, and the Middle East.
- You will work closely with the companies and translate these opportunities into viable business propositions overseas, including the organization of industry roundtables, seminars, exhibitions and overseas business missions.
- You will be required to travel for this appointment.
- You should have a recognised degree with working experience in industry development, business development and account management.
- You should be results-oriented and have good research and analytical skills.
- You should also possess good communications and organisational skills, be able to work as a team and perform under pressure in a competitive environment.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specialising in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full Time position(s) available.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.