- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Architecture , Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills
- You will be performing Project Management role for MSF Infrastructure and Facilities projects.
- This include developing space requirement for proposed development and as well as Facilities Management.
- The candidate must be able and have experience with planning the schedule for the proposed development and oversee from designing, documentation, tendering, construction and commissioning/handover processes.
- You will also need to provide cost estimate, cash flow projection and manage the budget for construction projects.
- Candidate should possess a good Degree in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering or Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years on the job experience in Construction/Building project management.
- The candidate should be fluent in English and has good written and communication skills.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.