- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Leadership / Customer service
Job ID: 13536
- Manage operation, maintenance & engineering of Hotel facilities and building infrastructure.
- Plan & execute improvement projects to increase efficiency and reduce downtime of guest rooms and building services.
- Manage, review & execute PM/CM Work Orders and ensure timely closure.
- Support Business Units of Hotel Management on hotels daily operation and ensure safety is integrated in every aspect of work performed by team members and service providers.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil engineering, Estate Management with relevant experience in facilities management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in hospitality, commercial and industrial sector with strong background in operation, maintenance and engineering of building services and facilities infrastructure.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills with attention to details.
- Team player and ability to promote cross functional collaboration.