- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Statistics , Business, Economics
- Skills: Excellent analytical / Relationship management / Communication skills. , SAS / SQL
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis on the effectiveness of existing acquisition, underwriting, and customer management programs, identifying opportunities, building analytical framework, and implementing enhancements to these programs for multiple Global Network Services (GNS) portfolios.
Working closely with GNS partners as well as internal constituents, the candidate will also participate in the design and implementation of new programs to improve the overall profitability of various GNS portfolios.
Responsibilities include leveraging advanced statistical tools as well as risk capabilities to optimize eligibility criteria and line management strategy, identifying and testing new data sources, execution of targeted actioning strategies, and growing profitable spend while maintaining a superior customer experience.
The scope of responsibilities is wide and diverse, offering the candidate a unique and tremendous opportunity for growth and development in an exciting area of the organization.
A Senior Manager designation can be considered based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Proven ability to apply quantitative techniques and statistical tools and translate results to business solutions.
- Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management, and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to work proactively and independently to drive results.
- The ability to influence others and manage multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic environment will be key.
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environments is desirable, as is the flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Advanced degree in a statistics/business/economics/decision science related field required.
- Relevant statistical analysis/econometric experience preferred.
- SAS and/or SQL experience required.
Apply now and elevate your career to the next level!