- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Communications skills, People management skills
- Assess and advise interested companies on the appropriate funding for their projects.
- Evaluate proposals from IT vendors according to the evaluation criteria, and seek approval for solutions suitable for SMEs' business functions.
- Evaluate and process the grant applications from companies, according to the funding principles and guidelines, and seek approval for the applications.
- Conduct site visits to grant recipients to ensure project deliverables are delivered as stated in grant applications.
- Put up claims memo to support grant recipients' claims and seek the necessary approval.
- Review claims evaluation by junior officers
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- 4 - 6 years of relevant IT consulting/project experience/ business development
- Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) with good understanding of IT project and contract management
- Analytical and multi-tasking capabilities; strong people management (if applicable) and presentation skills
- Keen interest in the development of the infocomm industry in Singapore
- Dynamic and result-oriented team player with strong initiative
- Strong IT background
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current/last-drawn salary (monthly/annual)
- Expected salary (monthly/annual)
- Notice period or availability
- Provide a short write-up to relate your competencies to the role's requirements