- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business Administration
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: HR functions, Multi-tasking, Recruitment
- Recruit contract staff by the hiring schedules for the SEA Games project.
- Assist in workforce planning during venue planning exercise.
- Manage the procurement of uniform & apparals for the SEA Games workforce.
- Resource short-term assignment staff from the government sectors through various government platform and road show.
- Assist in staff career development and outplacement programme.
- Manage Annual Performance Management system and process.
- Generate monthly manpower reports for management reporting.
- Set up monthly Group meetings and follow up and monitor the project activities.
- Responsible for setting up and managing the Uniform Distribution and Accreditation Centre.
- Assign, Schedule and Manage the workforce / volunteers during games operation.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties (including projects) that may arise from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Administration or any equivalent
- At least 8 years of extensive recruitment experience in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Recruitment consultancy/ headhunting experience is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of HR practices and operations
- Demonstrated ability to work the ground with all levels of management staff
- Project / Event management skills
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for working in a sports industry
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.