- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Microsoft Office, Organisational skills
You will be responsible in providing comprehensive Human Resource Management.
Your duties will include recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, exit strategies, industrial relations and HR Information system.
You are also required to review operating procedures and processes and recommend changes for continuous improvement.
You also need to update the SOPs and workflows on HRM policies, Staff Handbook, Terms and Conditions of service and HR information in the Intranet and internet.
On top of that, you will perform any HR-related projects/duties as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor(s).
- Recognised Degree with preferably a post-graduate qualification in HR Management
- At least 2 years of working experience in HR operations
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision making skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Please upload a copy of your latest cover letter and CV and also please indicate your current and minimum expected monthly salary in your CV.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.