- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Organisational skills
Main Areas of Responsibility:
1. Manage and supervise all HR staff responsible for the HR support of the HQ and various centers.
2. Manage the implementation of the HR strategy across the organization and play a key role in the introduction and negotiation of all new HR policies.
Performance Appraisal & Compensation Policy
1. Manage the implementation of yearly Performance Appraisal across the organization
2. Advise Heads in the development of performance goals/standards, documentation, coaching of performance improvement plans and preparation of related corrective action plans.
3. Identify programmes to recognize and reward strong performance, ensuring merit recommendations are equitable across all functions.
4. Develop an understanding of the social service sector context in which each programme/service operates to ensure appropriate performance and appraisal assessment, which is linked to equitable compensation.
5. Ensure all job descriptions are kept current for all staff.
Employee Relations/ Communications/ Policies & Practices
1. Assists the Director - HR to research, develop and promote effective communication of
organizational policies and procedures.
2. Investigate and provide consultation to Staff/ Heads to resolve employee-relations issues.
3. Co-ordinate implementation of correction action process.
4. Manage the orientation process, ensuring all staff are provided a good orientation and have a clear understanding of the organizational initiatives and their role in supporting them.
5. Maintain the Policy Manual, clarify directives and procedures
Recruitment/ Selection/ Employment
1. Ensure timely and quality hiring for vacant and new positions.
2. Establish creative methods and techniques for sourcing candidates.
3. Tract weekly vacancies and provide monthly recap that outlines positions filled, length of vacancies, sources used and cost per hire.
4. Establish and manage process to forecast, plan and monitor recruitment needs and budget.
5. Establish retention goals and report turnover.
Organisational Planning/ Development and Effectiveness
1. Analyse organizational effectiveness issues to review training requirements in order to o enhance supervisory, managerial and other skills related to the social service industry
2. Audit and review compliance with agreed human resource and administrative policies and procedures.
1. Be involved in Annual Dinner & Dance and work closely with HQ and Centre staff in organising this event.
2. Organise a yearly staff retreat for HQ staff.
3. Any other duties as assigned by the HR Director or Group Executive Director.
Degree in Human Resource from a recognized university with at least 5 years of related experience in multiple HR disciplines including compensation, organization development, training, benefits, recruitment and employee relations (complaint investigation & resolution)