- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Certifications in Food Safety and leadership training program
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of food & beverage functions in In Room Dining & Private Bar in accordance to the F&B and hotel standards. And exceed guests expectation.
- Directing, implementing and maintaining a service & leadership philosophy which serves a guide to respective staff.
- Assist & support other food & beverage outlets as required.
- Completion of high school “A” Level.
- Certifications in Food Safety and leadership training program.
- Experience required minimum 8 years in customer service roles, 4 years leadership roles (Assistant Manager & above) and 2 years in Department Head position.
- Experience in luxury hotel operation, In Room Dining & Mini Bar, Restaurant & Bar, Banquet or Stewarding operation.
- International Experience in at least 3 countries preferable.
- Bartech Mini Bar software knowledge preferable.
- Knowledge in Food, Wine and Bar is required.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- MS Office, MS Visio, Ms Project proficient.
- Micros & Respak Proficient.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: F&B - In-Room Dining & Private Bar Job Title: Manager - In-Room Dining & Private Bar