- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills
Strategy and Programme Management
- Develop strategic programmes from market research and engaging industry players to keep Singapore's competitive advantage in the infocomm industry.
- Obtain senior management approval to implement strategic programmes for infocomm verticals in the Singapore infocomm industry such as Business Analytics.
- Execute programmes through collaboration in meaningful partnerships and projects with companies to grow the Singapore infocomm industry.
- Manage the administration of the programmes and its activities.
- Research and identify Singapore-based infocomm enterprises with high growth potential within the target infocomm vertical to account-manage
- Understand their business focus/mid-to-long term plans and the execution and overseeing of projects with the various infocomm enterprises
- Identify areas of development and strategic collaboration such as R&D, pilot-testing of innovative technologies, manpower capabilities development and flagship adoption projects.
- Honours Degree.Computer / Computer Science or Engineering or Information Technology or Economics preferred
- 5 - 8 years of working experience
- Able to effectively engage senior stakeholders and partner agencies
- Good networking skills and able to conceptualize and drive change through influence
- Proactive self-starter, able to work in a team, analytical, self-motivated and driven
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast changing environment;
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Passion to champion the local industry is a must.
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current / last-drawn salary (monthly / annual)
- Expected salary (monthly / annual)
- Notice period or availability
- Provide a short write-up to relate your competencies to the role's requirements