- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- You will manage and cultivate relationships with Singapore companies in the infrastructure services industries including urban, industrial and hospitality services, by developing sectoral strategies, roadmaps and engagement plans to internationalise their businesses.
- You will also be taking on a business development role involving the analysis of business opportunities across the different sub-sectors and geographical markets.
- You will need to translate these opportunities into viable overseas business ventures for companies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specialising in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full Time position(s) available.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.