- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: People management skills, Project management
- The incumbent will strategise and manage the delivery of IT infrastructure solutions and services to meet business’ requirement.
- He will also be responsible for the administration, maintenance and management of the IT infrastructure and network, and ensure that system backup and recovery procedures are carried out.
- He will provide support and guidance for all IT projects implementation, and manage vendors and IT contracts to ensure that contractual obligations are met and cost-effective systems and services are successfully delivered.
- In addition, the incumbent is required to review service performance and customer feedback so as to develop relevant action plans to improve the delivery of IT services.
- The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- The candidate should have strong technical knowledge in LAN, SAN, Firewall, Windows Server, Active Directory and Information Security, as well as strong IT consulting, project management and people management skills.
An attractive remuneration that commensurates with qualifications and experience will be offered to the qualified candidate. Interested applicants should write in, stating full personal and career details, current and expected salary and contact number to email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified).