- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
As Manager/Knowledge Management, you will be part of the team that oversee and drive the KM framework in MND.
Specifically, you will be responsible for carrying out both operational activities and driving strategic projects in the unit.
Some areas of responsibilities include:
- Documentation of case histories and projects undertaken by MND.
- Conduct research on sustainable development efforts by MND.
- Provide support for the oral history documentation efforts.
- Work with external agencies for the extraction of relevant images for preservation.
- Assist in narration of MND’s work.
You should have:
- A Degree from a recognised university, preferably with experience in design/visual communications or Marcom.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and to solve problems.
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer service environment.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.