- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Building, Construction
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
Job ID: 5105215
- Handle project tenders, awards and contract administration.
- Negotiate and administer various types of construction and consultancy contracts.
- Track contracts and maintain contract status logs.
- Perform other contract management duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Tertiary qualified in Building Construction or Quantity Surveying, with at least 8 years’ experience with contractor or quantity surveying firm.
- Good knowledge contracting processes, technical building requirements mechanical & Electrical works standard forms of contract in construction industry (e.g. REDAS form) preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.