- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Oversee the administrative, finance and procurement activities of various public libraries in the region
- Consolidate and coordinate the region’s annual operation work plan and monitor the corresponding budget requirements and performance indicators
- Coordinate and aggregate the procurement activities of the region and ensure staff compliance with procedure and policies in handling procurement and financial transactions
- Monitor service partner’s performance and lead liaison with service partners over service lapses and recovery
- Supervise and implement region wide administrative processes
- Manage, monitor and co-implement with Properties & Facilities Management Division on building maintenance and improvement plans of various public libraries in the region
- Coordinate with managers of various public libraries to draw up and update the region’s and branches’ business continuity plans
- Implement regulatory compliance strategies for workplace safety, fire safety etc and look into crisis management improvements for various public libraries in the region
(This is a contract position)
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Operations Management and/or Business Administration.
- 5 to 8 years of working experience
- Systematic, meticulous, attention to details and ability to lead/coordinate large scale information gathering, processing/analysis and reporting.
- Strong process management and analysis acumen and competency in use of performance planning and management, and budgeting tools
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.