- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Able and willing to travel extensively within the region.
- Marketing and Outreach:
- Implement the marketing plan for SMU postgraduate professional (PGP) programmes to achieve recruitment goals.
- Identify new and emerging markets to market PGP programmes.
- Work closely with corporate marketing to implement marketing initiatives, and run programme/ market specific activities.
- Initiate, plan and implement activities to generate awareness of the SMU Masters brand proposition and leads. These include local and international events as and when required to meet recruitment objectives of the programmes.
- Roadshows and Education Expos:
- Organise and implement SMU Masters roadshows internationally to build presence in markets and generate quality leads.
- Participate in education and trade fairs, information sessions, webinars, on-campus events, company visits etc.
- Formulate and prepare reports for analysis of activities and results of marketing and outreach activities.
- Work collaboratively with programmes and admissions in the overall outreach and recruitment activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in higher education.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
- People-oriented, with a high level of customer service.
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Well-organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic work environment.
- Able and willing to travel extensively within the region.