- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Sport Science & Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Project management, ISO/QS (International Organisation for Standardisation/Quality Standards)
- Undertake policy reviews in relation to National Sports Association (NSA)'s organizational excellence review and capability development.
- Undertake the development and implementation of shared servies for NSAs.
- Guide team members in undertaking data compilation, analysis on NSA's past performance/funding trends.
- Faciliate and provide consultation support to the Sports Development team assigned on NSAs' related matters.
- Assist in performance planning and appriasal of NSACD members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Sports Science, Business Management or equivalent with strong experience in analytics.
- Meticulous and good with numbers with strong project management skills with at least 3 years experience managing medium-sized projects.
- Good knowledge of quality management system, organisation excellence frameworks like SQC and ISO, shared services principles and contract/vendor management.
- Min. 6 years managerial experience with strong background in sports/business analytics.
- Passion for sports and a desire to see the developement of sports in Singapore.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.