- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Project manage and drive concept development and execute both operational and marketing aspects of the P&E
- Work with internal Business Units to execute events.
- Create P&L’s and KPI’s and ensure that KPI’s are met
- Ensure assigned events are operated within approved budget and timelines.
- Ensure the success and evaluate the ROI of each P&E campaign for future improvement and best yield optimization.
- Five years working experience in events, preferably in the food & beverage and lifestyle industry
- Diploma or higher with experience in conceptualizing and executing events
- Good presentation, follow up, interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, resourceful, organised, a strategic thinker with an eye for detail