- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Production Control, Risk Management, Change management & Conflict Management, Project Management, , Planning & Organising
Salary : Up to $9k
To report to the Vice President - Planning and Production Control. Be responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control of the ship building and ship repair activities. To ensure execution of the project in line with the company strategy, commitments and goals.
To assist the Chief Financial Officer and interface with internal and external stakeholders for the successful implementation of public information and communication programmes related to the activities of the company. Detail duties as follows:-
- To create & lead the planning and implementation of the project and track Project deliverables.
- To implement and manage project changes and achieve project outputs.
- To review project plans and control budget and monitor all jobs to ensure compliance with customer’s requirements.
- To provide technical advice during construction.
- To determine the resources and develop work schedules required for effective completion of project.
- To control sub-contractors’ activities and manage resource allocation.
- To make Project close out reports consisting of evaluation, assessment of results and lessons learnt.
- To liaise on warranty claims and after-sales service.
- To ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- To monitor and enforce effectively on all quality and safety aspects.
- To review the shipbuilding / ship repair contracts
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferable with PMP certification
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Shipyard or Oil & Gas industry/field
- Experience in Project Management & its tools in managing.
- Good leader with the ability to plan & organize, delegate & lead the team
- Good experience in Risk Management, Change management & Conflict Management
- Knowledge in practical and theoretical aspects of new building.
- Knowledge in contracts administration.
- Able to make decision & communicate well with all levels
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:- (1) Current & expected salary (2) Reason(S) for leaving (3) Date of availability (4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188