- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Production Engineer, Manager, Production COntrol, Polymer, Metal Processing
- Opportunity to work with a leading Japanese company
- Production Engineer, Manager, Production control, Polymer, metal processing
Our client is a newly setup Japanese company who successfully run their business in countries like Japan, China & Thailand. They are good in high precision for resin/metal processing used for medical equipment and printing machinery, including semiconductor and LED manufacturing equipment parts and liquid crystal manufacturing equipment.
- Our client is looking for a Manager of Production control and Production engineering.
- Manage the planning and designing of methods to improve or enhance existing programs.
- Responsible to manage staffs from polymer cutting, polymer welding and assembling department.
- Must have 3 - 5 years of experience in similar industry
- Experience and Knowledge of machining and plastic cutting or metal cutting
- Ability to analyse and report with basic computer skills in outlook, excel, power-point etc
- Skills and understanding of mechanical/electrical drawing, logical thinking for troubleshooting
- Japanese manufacturing firm experience is advantage to understand company culture and liaise with Japanese clients.