- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Laboratory
Report directly to the Quality Director and work under the supervision of a designated Division/Laboratory Director.
- Assist in evaluating risk and non-conformities, and in proposing corrective actions.
- Assist in validating new technical procedures.
- Implement and maintain the ASG management system for the designated Division/ Laboratory
- Maintain and update laboratory quality manuals for the designated Division/ Laboratory.
- Select, schedule and evaluate of proficiency testing for the designated Division/ Laboratory.
- Monitor laboratory practices and conduct internal audit systematically to ensure compliance with accreditation requirements for the designated Division/Laboratory.
- Review laboratory test reports periodically to ensure compliance with accreditation requirements for the designated Division/Laboratory.
- Propose improvement, preventive actions and best professional practice for the laboratory management system.
- Undertakes other quality related duties assigned by the Quality Director
- Minimum BSc (Hons) 2nd Upper or postgraduate degree (MSc, PhD)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in testing laboratory.
- Ability to interact and work effectively with senior management and employees at all levels
- Should have experiences on ISO 17025 and preferably Singapore Accreditation Council - Singapore Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (SAC-SINGLAS) or American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD), advanced instrumentation and best laboratory practices
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.