- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Media planning / negotiating
- You will coordinate and oversee the review, development and implementation of policies on long term care services, particular in residential care sector (i.e. nursing homes) so as to allow Singaporeans to receive seamless holistic care that they need in an institutional setting.
- Good University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in healthcare, public policy formulation/implementation and/or social services
- Objective, analytical and critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiator with strong people skills; able to rally stakeholders towards a common cause
- Adaptable and able to think quickly on his/her feet
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.