- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: HR functions, Microsoft Office, Communications skills
- To plan and direct implementation and administration of compensation, benefits and welfare programs.
- To analyze existing compensation and benefits policies of organization, and prevailing practices among similar organizations, to establish competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- To plan and review existing compensation and benefits programs, taking into consideration of regulations, IM policy, collective agreement etc to ensure compliance with requirements.
- To communicate to employees, Union and respective stakeholders on changes in compensation and benefits programs.
- To coordinate and manage all aspects of employee benefits and welfare, to include, but not limited to : flexible benefits, medical & dental , awards, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness etc.
- To drive employee communication plans and conduct road shows / briefing sessions to employees ; to establish employee communication guidelines for benefits and welfare and to update HC intranet on policies.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or any relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources or related discipline
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits review and Implementation
- Previous working experience in government agencies and statutory board will be an advantage.
- Possess initiative, meticulous and keen eye for details ; good multi-tasking skills and timeline-driven on projects & follow-up
- Independent contributor as well as good team player ; good communications skills and able to connect with all levels of staff
- Excellent microsoft office skills, esp in Excel and Powerpoint ; familiar with SAP HR system will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.