- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Science
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: Security and fire alarm regulation, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Leading a team of fire safety oficers, you will be responsible for the formulation, implementation and review of effective workplace safety and fire safety plans and policies in the Sports Recreation Centre (SRC) to ensure a safe environment for both our guests and our staff.
- This includes evaluating and updating methodology for risk assessment implemented at SRCs and monitoring the operating environment to identify potential risks for intervention efforts.
- You will also manage the implementation of strategies and plans for inspections, audits, incidents investigations, staff training to enhance safety.
- This includes the delivery of fire safety measures for SSC buildings.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity overseeing workplace safety, fire safety and security services.
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with excellent knowlegde of workplace, fire, safety and security regulations and practices.
- Strong analytical abilites particularly with regards to policy and planning as well as people and capability development
- Ability to motivate and lead a team towards a common goal
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.