- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
Responsibilities - Sectoral Transformations:
- Identify sector champion, solicit industry support, galvanise resources, identify gaps, evaluate and propose suitable solutions.
- Raise industry awareness facilitate actual implementations of sectoral projects.
- Help identified industry to adopt infocomm technology to their business advantage.
- Conduct regular meetings with the industry to explore useful collaborations.
- Conceptualise strategies to spur the growth of identified industry by facilitating those within the same sector to embark on the adoption.
- To raise the capabilities of the sectors leveraging on infocomm.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience ideally with Business Development experience.
- Up to date knowledge of industry practices, solutions and relationships.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Team player.
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current / last-drawn salary (monthly / annual)
- Expected salary (monthly / annual)
- Notice period or availability
- Provide a short write-up to relate your competencies to the role's requirements