- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Political Science , Public Affairs/Public Policy, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Writing and public speaking skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills
Job ID: 5105230
- Serve as a liaison to coordinate and maintain contacts and relationships with government agencies.
- Draft and coordinate correspondences, presentations and formal submissions to government agencies.
- Maintain clear understanding of integrated resort’s business objectives and priorities through active engagement of business units to facilitate appropriate linkages between business strategies and tourism development strategies or issues.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of in-house database to compile relevant data and documents for monitoring compliance with regulations and requirements.
- Research and monitor emerging industry trends, as well as legislative, regulatory and policy issues that could potentially impact the organisation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in political science, public affairs or administration, business, public relations, communication, journalism.
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills, able to work in a team environment, outgoing personality, multi-tasking and detailed.
- Relevant experience in public policy planning and development and familiarity with tourism sector are added advantages.