- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Engineering (General)
- Skills: Interpersonal skills
Job ID: 13522
- Ensure the prompt fulfillment of flight requests from RWS Representatives and operational
- costs are kept within specified targets
- Ensure the services provided in areas such as aircraft deployment, maintenance and crew
- availability meets agreed service standards.
- Prepare regular reports/analysis on aircraft utilization and cost.
- Support aviation projects which may include sourcing, purchase or refurbishment of aircraft
- Degree; preferably in Business or Engineering related fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience; preferably in the Aviation or Aerospace industry
- Good interpersonal skills