- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Join the dynamic team responsible for positioning Singapore as a vibrant and entrepreneurial city and promoting our local enterprises and industries, and trust in our products and services through strategic communications.
- As a strategic partner supporting our internal stakeholders in publicity efforts, you will interact with various industry partners and other external stakeholders to develop public relations, advertising and promotional initiatives.
- A good degree, preferably with two to three years’ relevant experience in journalism, corporate communications, PR consultancy or brand management.
- More importantly, you must be effectively bilingual, creative and with an eye for detail.
- You HAVE to also BE a self-motivated team player with strong written and presentation skills, who thrives under pressure and tight deadlines