- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: HR functions, Multi-tasking, Communications skills
- You will evaluate HR project deliverables to ensure its quality and that it fulfils the predefined scope of the project.
- This includes liaison with the service providers and SMEs to verify and ensure the project was carried out and had quality outcomes.
- You will also gather feedback and provide inputs on the effectiveness and improvements required to better help SMEs build strong human resource capabilities.
- A good degree in any discipline, preferably in business or human resource management.
- You should have strong communications skills (both written and verbal), an eye for details, is resourceful, able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- You should possess at least seven years of experience in the full scope of human resource management at both strategic and operational level as well as an understanding of consultancy or advisory work.
- Candidates seeking for part-time employment are also welcomed to apply.