- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Account management, Networking, Communications skills
- You will manage SME accounts in a specified industry in the Lifestyle Division, understand their growth plans and strategies, and identify and recommend assistance to facilitate the capabilities upgrading and growth of the enterprises.
- Your role includes developing, managing and delivering sectoral programmes, project management and promoting the adoption of best practices and technologies for the industry.
- A good degree in any discipline.
- A results-oriented thinker, with good analytical skills, strong account management, networking and communication skills is ideal.
- Candidates with two to three years of working experience would be preferred.