- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: IT controls knowledge and preferably have prior experiences in SAP and PeopleSoft.
- Develop Audit Planning Memorandum, design audit program and execute the audit plan. During audit field work, identify any other risk areas which were not initially identified in the annual audit plan. Constantly maintain effective working relations with colleagues at all levels including Heads of Departments.
- Conduct risk assessments before and during fieldwork and identify areas for improvements or control weaknesses observed and prepare audit report.
- Conduct Exit Meetings and be able to clearly articulate the weaknesses/ risk exposure identified, implications and recommendations. Obtain management''s comments.
- Discuss contentious audit issues with the Senior Assistant Director, Internal Audit (IA).
- Provide administrative support for Audit Committee (AC) meetings and prepare meeting materials with supervision from Senior Assistant Director, IA.
- Provide advisory services to colleagues who inquire on procedures which are either unclear or not specified in the SMU’s Policy and Procedures guidelines.
- Provide department administrative support.
- Degree in Accountancy/ Business/ Finance or equivalent with CIA and CPA/CISA/CFE/CCSA/CRMA qualifications preferred. 5 years internal audit or 8 years external audit experience.
- Sound knowledge of risk management, COSO Internal Control Framework’s concepts and the audit procedures and requirements set out in the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Meticulous, analytical, high level of integrity and accountability.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge to identify the indicators of fraud although not expected to have the expertise of a fraud investigator.
- Good report writing skills that requires minimal re-work.
- Good communication skills and ability to present issues to auditees and Heads of Departments.
- Ability to multi-task and good project management skill.
- Computer software knowledge such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Able to perform data analytics using Excel.
- Good knowledge of data analytics tools (e.g. ACL, Advanced Excel)
- IT controls knowledge and preferably have prior experiences in SAP and PeopleSoft.