- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Law, Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Contracts Management
- Primarily commercial contracts drafting, reviewing, negotiation and providing commercial advice to business units on a day to day basis.
- Contract management and administration.
- Conduct contractual risk assessment to ensure compliance with finance, commercial and legal requirements.
- Work among an existing team of Contracts Management Specialists in Singapore to support the contracts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business and/or Law.
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience is preferred,
- Proficient in both written and verbal English and Mandarin.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Meticulous in nature
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send in their resumes, with a recent photo attached, stating current and expecte salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified