- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Customer service, Handling customer complaints
- Develop training and coaching programmes customized to the needs of the company or a specific department
- Evaluate programme effectiveness with due follow-up on action plans for improvement.
2) Analyse patient experience and service gaps to identify improvement areas; conceptualize plans to address areas for improvement
- Work with stakeholders across departments to lead or participate in patient experience improvement initiatives.
- Lead a team of executives in executing work plan and attaining goals. Oversee and perform quality checks on the team’s deliverables.
- Perform administrative duties (e.g. planning of resources, managing budget, etc) to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Holds a degree
- Has at least 5 years or above of experience in frontline management in a service industry.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and writing skills.
- Displays attributes of a Service Role Model amongst peers
- Substantial track record in leading service or operational excellence programmes with good outcomes.
- Has significant experience managing projects across departments
- Has significant experience developing and delivering training programmes
- Has experience leading a team of staff
- Experience in quality improvement methodologies (e.g. Plan-Do-Check-Act, Root Cause Analysis, lean, etc) is desirable
- Healthcare experience is desirable
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
Registration No: R1324309
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.