- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics management, Transportation logistics, Communications skills
- You will manage and cultivate close working relationships with Singapore-based companies.
- You will assist them to internationalize their business by developing holistic programs for the industry and engagement plans for the key accounts, with the objective of growing their overseas business.
- You are expected to take on a business development role involving the identification and analysis of business opportunities in the transport and logistics industry across different geographical markets.
- You will work closely with the companies to translate these opportunities into viable overseas business ventures.
- You should have 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in transport & logistics industries such as land / sea services, freight forwarding, third-party logistics or supply chain management.
- You should show a keen interest or experience in business development/ account management / business consulting.
- You should be result-oriented and able to demonstrate strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- You should possess excellent communication skills and be able to perform under pressure in a competitive environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specialising in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent.
- 1 Full Time position(s) available.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.