- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Be the key person in leading a specific venue or venues for venue planning to integrate all functional areas requirements into an overlay and operational plan.
- Prepare the venue operations plan together with all functional areas in the competition venues
- Take lead in the venue games time rehearsals in ensuring a successful operations for the games in that venue
- Take lead in carrying out the operational readiness exercise in a specific competition venue.
- Degree/Diploma in Facilities Planning and or any related field in the project management of events, logistics and or exhibitions etc.
- Minimum 8 Year experience in related field is necessary.
- Experience in working in a major sporting event would be an advantage.
- 1 Contract position(s) available.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.