- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Project management, Communications skills
- Be the key person in leading venue overlay planning for a competition venue and liaise with all functional areas for space planning and overlay requirements.
- Prepare the venue overlay bump in and bump out schedules and liase with other key FA’ s for a Venue Integrated Schedule.
- Ensure the overall coordination of the bumping in is carried out as per schedule by all contractors
- Will take the lead in the overlay tear down and venue reinstatement for a specific competition venue/s.
- Degree/Diploma in Facilities Planning and or any related field in the project management of events, logistics and or exhibitions etc.
- Minimum 8 Year experience in related field is necessary.
- Experience in working in a major sporting event would be an advantage.
- 1 Contract position(s) available.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.