- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Finance
- Years of Experience: 12
- Skills: Experience of leading and transitioning businesses with innovation, ideas and strategy, Aware of local regulations, Organisational & Leadership skills
Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to join a growing MNC and be a part of an exciting growth story
Be a part of senior leadership and lead country operations for a reputed MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent institutions, operating proprietary trading businesses around the globe. As an agile organisation, the company is proud of its flexible business model, capable of reacting to and capitalising on an ever changing financial landscape. Since commencing operations in 2005, the company has developed a track record of success, with 13 offices in international locations, each consistently delivering solid return. The company's strength lies in its people and the ability to attract highly driven talent to its dynamic business. Over the past seven years, the company has grown its pool of traders to over 350, with plans to triple this number by 2015.
Reporting directly to the country management committee represented by 3 members of Group you will be responsible for :-
- Complete ownership and performance of the Business Unit
- Strategy development and strategy execution for the region/country
- Management of the Office Heads in each regional office
- Ensuring that the regional employment laws, accounting practices and auditing requirements are adhered to
- Representing the company in the region to 3rd party contractors, media, and governmental agencies
- Promoting the company at relevant trade fairs, recruitment events and at local and regional universities
- Ensuring that all staff follow companies policies and procedures
- Hiring support staff in IT, Finance and HR in compliance with group recruitment policies
- Fostering decision making and teamwork through open and honest communications, constructive feedback, empowerment, positive performance reinforcement and healthy relationships.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a post graduate with 12+ years of local and International experience with last 3-5 years as a business unit head /MD/CEO. You come across as a young dynamic leader who can manage an aggressive sales force and is enthusiastic and well aware of local regulations with a clear understanding of business sensitivity to the ecosystem .You are excellent at networking and have a track record of success in effectively leading and driving companies in line with group guidelines and thus meeting or exceeding defined targets. You display professional maturity and presence of a senior executive who has the experience of leading and transitioning businesses with innovation, ideas and strategy.
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to scale up operations of a growing MNC
- Excellent work environment and culture
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below quoting job reference I87730.