- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education, Education
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Teaching - General, Communications skills
The Mandarin Teacher will be responsible for taking care of a class of young children and facilitating small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context in the school.
- Creates a warm and nurturing environment for young children
- Plans engaging circle time experiences and small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context
- Works effectively in a dynamic team
- Builds warm relationships and partnerships with parents
- Documents children’s learning through contributions towards newsletters, class panels and children’s portfolios
- Creates meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for Mandarin can be promoted
- Possess a Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education in Teaching (Chinese)
- At least 1 - 2 years of direct working experience with young children
- Able to communicate in English
- Has an excellent standard of written and spoken Mandarin; (for teaching)
- Is a passionate and dedicated professional
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume in MS Word to Human Resource Department firstname.lastname@example.org the subject title “EtonHouse < the position you are interested in>” by30 August 2013.
Only Singaporean and Singapore PR need apply.