- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Manufacturing
- Skills: • Knowledge in Design for Assembly Tools and concept
You will be responsible in process development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing processes of Conformal Coating, Surface Mount and Through Hole printed circuit board assemblies in order to drive continuous improvements in field of Quality and Productivity.
- Degree Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrialization Engineering or equivalent knowledge in the application of engineering principles, issues and concepts.
- Knowledge in Design for Assembly Tools and concept
- Adopt Kaizen, lean manufacturing concept for continuous yield, process and product improvement.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Understand manufacturing and inspection procedures as related to principal products.
- No experience required.