- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Event marketing, Copywriting
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and promotions to increase brand awareness and increase traffic to our site.
- Organise and support roadshows, tradeshows and events independently.
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to develop relevant marketing campaigns.
- Merchants sourcing, negotiation and tie-ups for marketing related activities and products.
- Generate report analysis on all marketing activities, including their KPIs and ROIs.
- Undertake other duties and ad-hoc projects proficiently as assigned.
- Min Degree in Mass communications, Marketing or related fields
- 2 to 4 years of relevant marketing/event organisation experience
- Good writing skills and proficiency in MS office, Powerpoint, Excel
- Knowledge in SEM, Social Media Marketing will be an advantage
- Candidates who are effectively bilingual will have an advantage
- Manage inventory
- Maintain reports
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.