- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Graphic design
Reporting to the Deputy Executive Director
Corporate Learning & Consultancy
- Plan, develop and execute marketing communications strategies to promote corporate learning programmes and consultancy service. Also contribute ideas to marketing plans.
- Advise on the selection of marketing channels and source for cost-effective marketing platforms.
- Develop marketing collateral:
- In-house production: Design and write copy of marketing collateral such as electronic direct mailers (eDM), advertisements, flyers, posters and marketing letters.
- External production: Provide design brief to external designers. Conceptualise themes for marketing collateral. Provide art directions and edit materials.
Websites & Electronic Marketing Campaigns
- Ensure smooth execution of all electronic marketing campaigns for the Institute
- Ensure consistency across all online messages
- Manage and enhance the Institute’s websites.
- Consolidate various units’ performance report on a bi-monthly basis and craft management report for Council’s review.
- Provide secretariat support on Council matters.
Translation & Interpretation
- Conduct consecutive interpretation during meetings (English to Chinese and vice versa).
- Translate business correspondence, marketing collateral, news articles and presentation materials.
- Provide media management support during events
- Provide editorial support for SHRI flagship magazine.
- A Bachelors’ Degree specializing in Mass Media / Mass Communication / Visual Communication / Multimedia / Graphic Design or related discipline will be an advantage
- At least 5 years, relevant working experience is preferred. Proven track records in relationship building and management and project management will be an added advantage.
- Good communication (both verbal and written), presentation and negotiation skills
Salary will be KPI based Performance package
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria, please email your detailed resume including current and expected salary, date available to commence work to email@example.com