- Salary: 2000 - 2200
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Office
Working location: Pandan Road
Industry: Marine/ Offshore/ Logistics
5.5 days week (Mon-Fri) 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
(Sat) 9.00 am - 12.30 noon
Salary Up to $2200 + AWS
Transport Pick up at Boon Lay/ Joo Koon Station
- Manage and support day-to-day Marine Department related administrative works.
- Prepare documentation, employment contracts for new sign on and existing crews and communicate with crewing department.
- Keep track vessel documentation and update technical team for renewal.
- Raise deck/enginerequisition and follow up the order status with purchasing team and supplier.
- Good file keeping for crew certificate, purchase orders, invoices, drawings and vessel repair reports.
- Compile weekly report and support operation team forany ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
Minimum ‘O Levels and above.
Preferably with 2 years relevant working experience doing administrative documents.
Excellent Team Player who is meticulous and efficient.
Able to work independently and/or as a team and has good computer skills.
Able to work in a fast pace environment and tight deadlines.
Possess high initiative with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to converse in Malay or Bahasa Indonesia language.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit your latest resume
with the following info: MS Word format
1. A recent photo
2. Current and expected salary
3. Date of availability
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone calls and email
for interview arrangement. Good luck with your application.