- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: purchasing and vessel’s assistance
Our client, a ship management company is looking for technical assistant.
- Follow up on Class and Flag Status of each vessel and arrange for Surveys/ Services as required.
- Follow up on repairs/services as arranged by the Superintendent
- Assist with annual budget preparation and follow up from vessels
- Assist with compilation of specifications for drydocking
- Assist with compilation of docking reports as provided by the Superintendent
- On occasion follow up with purchasing requirements as arranged by the Superintendent - liaising with the Purchasing Department
- Assist with compilation of Insurance Claim documentation
- Provide remote assistance to the Superintendents as required - vessels do not have Internet access.
- Assist the Superintendent with Management Reports.
- Filing of documentation as received from the vessels/various other parties - moving to electronic filing
- Send out certificates/documents to the vessel - write official letters/follow up on response from the vessel
- Arrange and follow up on Travel Requirements for the Superintendents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office.
- Experience in Shipping/Marine industry preferred.
- Experience of purchasing and vessel’s assistance in ship management /ship owner company
- Purchasing experience in stores /spares and other supplies for various vessels world-wide.
- Knowledge and experience for Microsoft office software.
- experience with ship supplier’s company will be added advantage.
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/