- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Analytics
- Skills: Self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity and think of creative solutions to problems, Possess strong project management skills and execution ability, able to work under pressure. , Detailed and meticulous
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese etc.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Marketing Analyst (Online Search Engine Marketing) / Regional Insights Analyst
Job Scope & Purpose
The Account Manager manages the entire life cycle of executing client’s campaigns. From input into the proposal process to the monitoring, optimization, reporting and eventual end or renewal of that campaign.
- Provide world-class service to a portfolio of clients
- Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including developing proposals and campaign strategy
- Drive full client management and engagement and immediate issue resolution
- Serve as key representative and display expert at industry events
- Provide end-to-end campaign management, by developing, executing and optimizing new and existing display campaigns, including:
- Developing a customized campaign strategy
- Setting up accounts and campaigns
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of campaigns through regular reporting and data analysis
- Leading efforts to improve ad relevancy and performance
- Processing change requests
- Providing relevant industry insights and using proprietary tools and internal resources to highlight significant trends
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility by proactively monitoring budgets and QA’ing contracts and invoices
Key Result Areas
1. Customer Management:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the account communicating regularly with the customer and the Account Team to gain up-to date account information
- Monitor contract delivery and report progress against client goals keeping the customer and Account Team informed
- Conduct campaign optimization to create best reach and meet customer satisfaction targets \
- Proactively inform customer of promotional opportunities, key dates and incremental opportunities
- Deliver value to the customer by identifying additional revenue generating opportunities
- Build solid relationships within the account and act as point person for day-to-day customer issues and concerns
- Develop knowledge, expertise and insights into the customers’ businesses
- Work with the customer to understand their satisfaction drivers and collaborate with the Account Team to resolve issues quickly and effectively adhering to the issue resolution process
- Coordinate, analyze and deliver mid/end campaign delivery reports
- Advise Advertising Operations Manager of order revisions and track to deliver on order obligation
- Perform and manage optimization of orders, communicating changes and status to the Account Team and the customer
Key Success Criteria:
- Deliver against all KPIs
- Develop excellent customer/partner satisfaction (CPE)
- Adhere rigorously to MDAS Sales & Service process and tool requirements
- Develop the customer relationship and business through effective on-boarding, campaign management and analysis
2. Collaboration with AE and the MSA team:
- Regularly review active accounts so that all aspects of account administration are effectively managed (Credit Applications, AR issues etc.)
- Proactively identify solutions to manage client expectations and optimize workflow.
- Report performance revenue to Account Executive(s) by assigned due date each month
- Prepare for and participate in client/agency meetings for assigned account(s)
- Provide input into customer Account Plans to give insights into past history, performance and cross/upsell opportunities
- Contribute to generating additional advertising solutions on MSA products
- Where appropriate, create a transition plan with the Account Team to smoothly transition campaign / account responsibilities from the AE to the AM
- Assist Account Team in developing business within the account identifying opportunities to up-sell and grow the business
- Work with the Account Team to devise retention strategies to build customer loyalty
- Proactively share information about successful campaigns with colleagues within and across MSA markets
Key Success Criteria:
- Adhere rigorously to MSA Sales & Service process and tool requirements
- Assist AE in achievement of revenue goal against defined customer base
- Deliver all reporting and on-going measurement requirements on time
- BA/BS degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience with a focus on Business Administration and/or Account Management 1-2 years in a customer service organization
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven ability to:
o Multitask & work under pressure
o Understand customer needs
- Online advertising technology and product experience preferred.
- Familiar with Ad Platforms like DART, DFA, DFP, Google AdXchange, AdTech, Mediamind
- Data & Web Analytics Tools - Google Analytics, Comscore, Omniture, Effective Measure
Key Success Criteria
1. Comply with all Order Management policies and procedures - Achieve 98% accuracy
2. Manage all exceptions and approvals to the required standard
3. Manage all order proposal Expirations - achieve 95% “on time” extensions
4. Provide accurate order information to ensure timely and accurate customer billing output
5. Adhere to all MSA Sales Process requirements
6. Recommend alternative campaign solutions
A successful performer in this role will:
- Use knowledge of MSA systems and processes to setup and maintain critical client information to support customer campaign execution
- Foster innovation in tool and process development by submitting feature requests for future tool and platform releases.
- Bring exceptional attention to detail to the execution of all tasks
- Understand and anticipate Account Team’s needs for information and/or data and proactively supply as needed
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with a wide range of internal customers/partners
- Build trust and a reputation for timely and accurate delivery for MSA’s customers
- Work effectively in high pressure situations, managing customer expectations and dealing professionally with all parties
- Look for ways to improve the effectiveness and/or accuracy of internal systems
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Listen carefully to the views and opinions of other team members before deciding on a course of action
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Online and offline advertising industry
- MSA Value Proposition - Why online, Why MSA?
- Competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Campaign Analysis
- Basic outlook skills. Includes effectively managing and organizing inbox, manage high volume without missing actions Knowledge of MSA products, solutions and services
- Operational aspects of customer / partner businesses
- Sales Process and tools Key drivers of customer satisfaction
- MSAS products, solutions and services
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
- Proven track record in campaign management and optimization
- Time & Priority Management
- Sales Process & Method
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communicating and Influencing
- Conflict Management
- Managing Sales Calls and Meetings
- Building Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Determination
- Resilience Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Agile Learner
- Integrity and Trust
- Passion for Technology
Online Store Order Management Support
The purpose of the MS online store order management support staff is to ensure smooth and timely processing of customer orders from the point of order receipt in MS SAP to final order delivery to the customer. This role also includes special order management tasks relating to new product launches and promotional events.
- Ensure 100% of sales orders received prior to the stated Same-Day Ship SLA convert to delivery orders and transmit to the DTV prior to the DTV same-day ship cutoff
- Ensure 100% of sales orders received after the stated Same-Day Ship SLA convert to delivery orders and transmit to the warehouse by the next business day prior to the DTV same-day ship cutoff. Transmission of all orders by 7AM PST the next business day is preferred to enable sufficient lead-time at the DTV for pick, pack, and ship capacity.
- Facilitate order modifications and order cancellation requests as needed by the SPSC team and the business group
- Manage SAP Open Sales Order Report
- Run Open order report daily.
- Submit report to key stakeholders.
- Solicit feedback from planning and CSS team to resolve open order issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage MS Store Order to Ship Performance Report
- Run Online Order Performance Report and submit report to key stakeholders
- Root cause and triage issues if Online Order Performance is less than 99.5% on-time
- Manage MS Store On-Time Delivery Report
- Evaluate report posted by Transplace. Ensure daily and weeklySLAperformance is greater
- Root cause and triage issues when On-Time Delivery SLA is less than 98.6%
- Manage new product launches
- Ensure product launch SKUs are blocked in SAP prior to inbound inventory receipt (T - 2 weeks of launch)
- Ensure inventory arrives at DTV at least 3 business days prior to launch
- Reconcile launch pre-order quantity from Digital River with launch pre-orders sales orders in MS SAP (T - 1 day of launch)
- If requested, recode shipment service level of launch orders to BG-prescribed service level prior to delivery order creation (T-1 day of launch)
- Reconcile launch shipment data from DTV with launch order data from Digital River.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.