- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: SAP SM (Service Management), Microsoft Office
- Administer and update all Loyalty Club membership databases of all brands/channels.
- Update and refresh Triumph website on a regular basis.
- Update other online social media sites such as Facebook, Forums, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and arrange for regular school talks and SIA workshops.
- Main speaker for educational talks and SIA workshops.
- Prepare stock adjustment write-offs for any events, workshops or media.
- Prepare goodie bags, press kits and collaterals for events and workshops.
- Archive ads and media clippings and other marketing collaterals on a regular basis.
- Diploma in Marketing or its equivalent with 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and SAP.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.