- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing, Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 12
- Skills: Business development, Marketing plans, Sales management, Client management
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client, a dynamic digital technology organisation, which has utilized state-of-the-art technology for their products.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing & Business Development Manager
will be to market and sell the services and products by developing relationships with current customers and generating additional business from new prospects.
The prime objectives in this role are to meet revenue projections by selling services; to raise the Company’s profile among publishers by having a presence at the world market and to create strong relationships with current clients and industry contacts.
Key Tasks for This Role
He will be charged with the following key focuses:
1.Business development of core marketing, sales and research services to current and prospective clients. In this role, the individual will develop and implement marketing services and
provide account management for clients throughout the project to maintain high customer
satisfaction and loyalty.
2.Be a highly visible and active member of the academic and professional publishing industry and use this position to advance the company’s services and revenues.
- Relevant direct sales experience within the publishing and/or library markets
- Highly motivated, self
- starter with strong ability to create new client relationships
- Strong interest in publishing developments and strategy
- Available for travel
- Degree educated
- Strong presentation, verbal and writing skills
- Only Singaporean or Singapore PR need apply
* Industry experience: print, media, education, publishing.