- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Develop the overall marketing strategy and marketing plans for the various business units within the organization
- Work with individual company directors and relevant teams to manage new product introductions and launch campaigns
- Lead and manage direct marketing, PR, Advertising, on-line marketing, event marketing and internal creative services that is relevant, sustainable and appeals to its target audiences
- Manage Franchisee and distribution channel joint marketing efforts
- Ensure effective, company brand enhancing marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing communication initiatives/efforts
- Market Research, Analysis Researching and evaluating new and existing product positioning opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights
- Assist with the market analysis and customer evaluation for strategic plans, budgets and market evaluation/opportunities of targets for mergers and acquisitions
- Provide Ad hoc market and customer research/modeling for specific initiatives and improved decision making
- To maintain and update websites and newsletters with up to date information and promotions to capture mind share and interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 2 years+ of progressive experience in marketing communications and business management/market analysis. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be a strong, effective communicator both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to coordinate the efforts of diverse creative employees often geographically dispersed locations
- Understanding of Internet and social media and strategy with a demonstrated track record
- Ability to do sales calls periodically to determine market movement and presence
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating with various functions.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product branding, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and other creative services
Interested applicants, please send in your detailed resume including your current and expected salary with a recent photo to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.