- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Product marketing
1. Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
2. Implement email marketing.
3. Manage print and social media.
4. Develop and manage the production of company's marketing collateral and ensuring that deadlines are met.
5. Coordination of events' e-advertising and promotional programmes.
6. Develop and coordinate e-advertising materials or related communication activities such as product launches.
7. Manage media and public interest to generate coverage and maintain awareness.
8. Handle and coordinate all media requests and enquiries in a timely manner.
9. Develop and create presentations where required.
10. Management and implementation of trade events and trade shows.
11. Media tracking and tabulation.
12. Keep current with marketing trends, innovations, communication techniques and any media regulations.
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Strong management skills.
3. At least 3 years of marketing & communications preferably in food industry.
4. Proven track record in marketing communications, advertising, public relations & branding.
5. Creative, resourceful & meticulous.
6. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment & work independently with min supervision.