- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Marketing
Job Category/Function:Marketing/Product Marketing, Marketing/Marketing - General
Our Client is a global leader in the consumer household products industry selling in more than 150 markets yearly.
This is a supporting role and report directly to the Business Manager within the home appliances department. It provides day-to-day support to the sales team across all product and marketing responsbilities.
- Develop and implement effect ATL advertising, PR, direct marketing & E-marketing initiatives to strengthen the brand presence / image.
- Develop effective sales tool in collabration with sales team
- Competitive tracking and product sales analysis reporting and cross reference of data for all product ranges
- Manage assign product category at country level and liaision with HQ product managers
- Assist in the pre-launch planning and preparation, such as marketing materials, samples handling and management of phase in/out of old & new models
- Participate in all merchandising, in-store activities and product displays.
- Assist and research on price setting within the local market
- Participate in forecast of new products
- Diploma/Degree in Business / Marketing
- Min 2 years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Good Excel/Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication skills and able to interact and work with people of different cultures and background
- Meticulous and have an eye for details and accuracy for data handling
- Good planning & coordination skills