- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communication skills , Organisational skills, Negotiating skills, Multi-tasking
Plan, support and execute targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies, including special events, in-store displays, direct mailers and advertisements, with the aim of driving sales and traffic into our store.
- Assist with press advertisements, mailers, point-of-sale
- Assist in planning of new campaign through the line (ATL & BTL & event, if any)
- Follow up with advertisement agency and media agency
- Follow up with marketing managers / buying depts. for briefs and propositions.
- Follow up with printers, SingPost and other suppliers to request for quotations
- Post merchandise bulletins
- Arrange meetings
- Compile advertisements and market information
- Follow up on promotion mechanics and logistics (e.g lucky draw coupons, sourcing sponsorships, gifts)
- Weekly e-kiosk and e-signage upload of advertisement and promotions.
- Weekly Press advertisements on Courts Website
- Checking of advertisement upon buyers sign off (e.g. credit price calculation, saving etc.)
- Co-ordination with external supplier
- Planning of events, preparation of emcee brief, store brief for events
- Managing of events on weekends (as and when required)
- Consolidating of advertisement deals sell through from all buying depts.
- Press advertisement and Campaign Collateral Filing (except for ATL & BTL invoices)
- Submission of quotation and invoices promptly
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- An effective team player with strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task, possess a keen eye for detail and excel within tight deadlines and fast pace working environment.
Singaporeans / Spore PRs preferred.
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org